Typical of NCAA institutions...they can’t provide NIL rights to athletes, but they can pay a commissioner $5 Million to NOT work. “Parting ways” means getting paid in full until June, 2022. Amazing.
Alrighty you go, Pac 12, with the ultimate news dump timing
FINAL: Georgia 63, Kentucky 62. The Bulldogs have snapped a 14-game losing streak to UK. The Wildcats are now 4-9. So it’s looking more and more likely that John Calipari is going to finish with his first losing record as a college head coach since the 1988-89 season.
The clock is ticking on the NCAA...the NCAA has had 115 years and done nothing to allow athletes economic rights. The NCAA can navigate the complexities of playing and making money in a pandemic, but cant figure out rules to allow NIL? Nonsense. https://t.co/NF2twQJOUx
- Joe Lunardi @ESPNLunardi
- Gonzaga Basketball @ZagMBB
- Dana O'Neil😷 @DanaONeilWriter
- Jimmy Dykes @CoachJimmyDykes
- Gonzaga Athletics @GonzagaBulldogs
- ROOT SPORTS™ | NW @ROOTSPORTS_NW
- Sean Farnham @SeanFarnham
- Gonzaga Kennel Club @ZagKennelClub
- Stephen Bardo @stephenbardo
- Slipper Still Fits @slipperstillfit