So here's a potential dilemma if/when they resume this game: Doolittle was already warm and was about to enter to pitch the 8th. Will they warm him up again or decide not to risk it? If the latter, who besides Hudson is recording the final 6 outs tonight?
Hope is that all 30 teams will be playing Friday
Update: Playing in his first game in a week, Howie Kendrick is 4-for-4 with a homer and three singles.
- Washington Nationals @Nationals
- Max Scherzer @Max_Scherzer
- Obi-Sean Kenobi Doolittle @whatwouldDOOdo
- Josh Harrison @jhay_da_man
- Yan Gomes @Yan_AGomes
- Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog
- Anibal Sanchez @AnibalSanchez19
- Nationals on MASN @masnNationals
- NBCSports Washington @NBCSWashington
- Trea Turner @treavturner